“I have been a board certified anaesthesiologist for over 25 years. All these years of experience have shaped me into an anaesthesiologist that has the right expertise and knowledge. I am able to achieve the results that my patients wish to see because of my experience and expertise. I have the qualifications and skills that my job requires and you will get the result that you deserve out of my experience. I thank you for believing in me with something that is essential like the way you desire to look and your self-esteem and confidence.”
HIGH DISTINCTION AMONG HIS PROFESSIONAL PEERS
“At the moment, I have been the anaesthesiologist in thousands of surgeries. All of this experience has helped me grow and shape my skills. With the changing times, anaesthesiology does not limit to just having the right skills. We need to make way for the advancements that are happening each day. I believe that this is the least that my patients desire and expect—to be technologically advanced. This is because with the growing advancements, more and more accuracy can be achieved. This is why I believe in being engaged with my colleagues in the same field as mine so that I can share what I have learned while they share what they have learned and how.”
- Fellow: Diplomat of the American Academy of Pain Management
- Clinical Faculty: Has been the primary anaesthesiologist in various outpatient surgery centres in Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties.
- Member: Former member of the Board of Directors of the Florida Society of Anaesthesiologists and elected a Regional Delegate to the American Society of Anaesthesiologists.
- Board Certified: American Board of Anaesthesiology
- Anaesthesiology Residency:
- General Anaesthesiology Residency:
- Anaesthesiology: American Academy of Pain Management
- BS: Anaesthesiology, University of Miami School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Summa cum Laude.
- Chief of Anaesthesiology:
He has achieved the highest academic honors of the University of Miami namely, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society and Iron Arrow, at the time of his graduation in 1979, Summa Cum Laude.
DEVOTED TO PATIENT’S SUCCESS
“I have always been a people-person. I am happy with the contacts I have made with the patients so far and I enjoy the time that I get to spend with them. I love seeing people’s lives transforming because of something that I was a part of. Little things like a life-changing nose surgery and breast reconstruction process is a marvel to notice and I am really glad that I get to be the witness to such marvels. The main reason for this has to be the fact how people get confidence when something that they have been teased about or insecure about their whole life. Each day, I go to work with the aim of changing somebody’s life for better. And this is my driving force, the smiles my patients have after getting the results they desire or sometimes, even better than what they had expected.”